Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Snowflake Embossed Greeting Card

I'm loving my Minnesota winter...rain yesterday and a bit of snow overnight, so I was thinking about Christmas only a short 10 days away, and I'm wondering if we'll have a white Christmas.  I decided to make a winter/snowy card.  I went for a very simple design.


I started with a base of Night of Navy and used a layer of white that was embossed with a snowflake folder (THANK YOU NORMA!). 


  I added glitter to two of the snowflakes, and then stamped my sentiment from my Stampin Up set called Wondrous Gifts in Night of Navy ink, mounted onto Night of Navy cardstock.


 I thought about adding ribbon or brads, but decided less was more for the look I wanted.

Here is one more look.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment