Monday, August 31, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
My friend Kristi over at ourscrapbookmemories.blogspot.com made a mini album out of paper towel/toilet paper rolls. How cute? Here is Kristi's. Click the link below the picture to get to her blog and find out more!
The possibilties are endless!
- coffee filters
- coffee can
- paper bags
- toilet paper/paper towel rolls
- canning jars (decorate the tops and use to sort your embellishments)
- shoe boxes (make ribbon holders)
I'll post come photos of my envelope card organizer when I'm finished with it as well as whatever else I'm able to come up with over the weekend. Please send me your ideas for thinking outside the box and reduce, reuses, recycle in your scrapping!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
1. Two-Step or Mask Stamping: In sample this is the rose and the sentiment stamped on top of each other.
2. Texture: I embossed the background blue and pierced the edge of the white layer with the rose
3. Use of supplied sketch: My interpretation of the sketch
4. Color challenge: Use black and white
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Show my what your albums look like! I'd love to see what you create!