Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Challenge Tuesday # 3


Hello everyone! It's that time again. Time to see what I've come up with for the Two Challenge Tuesday... This week the challenges will be a mix and match. You can choose two of the following 4 suggestions. I've used all 4 in my sample (I felt like being an over achiever for once :0)--that was my attempt at humor and if you needed to read this line to get that I failed miserably!)





1. Two-Step or Mask Stamping: In sample this is the rose and the sentiment stamped on top of each other.


2. Texture: I embossed the background blue and pierced the edge of the white layer with the rose














3. Use of supplied sketch: My interpretation of the sketch






4. Color challenge: Use black and white










Show me what you've come up with the challenge this week...are you an over achiever too?


No comments:

Post a Comment