Sunday, August 16, 2009

eBay-SMIC August Challenge

So my talented friends at SMIC, the design group on eBay, have an August challenge. We were all challenged to create a school layout using yellow or something in three's. As you can see from the pictures below, I've chosen a lot of yellow!
I'm actually really happy with the way these pages came out, but I wish the camera would have cooperated a little more. The pictures don't do the colors justice. I did lots of special details on these. The bus took me almost 3 hours to make! I hand drew it, sanded, chalked, and assembled. I also made is a secert journal/photo holder. If you lift the tires you'll find another space for memories.
Make sure to search my listings on eBay to be able to purchase this layout, and make sure to search SMIC for all the other creative productions of my talented friends!



Two pages together




Page One

Page Two


Backpack Bear



School Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment