Saturday, May 18, 2013

Punch Owl Wedding or Anniversary Card and Simple Elegant Hand-Stamped Greeting Cards

Hello!  I'm excited announce that a new group has begun--LPP aka Ladies Play with Paper.  Five wonderful women get together once a month to play with paper.  We met for the first time last night and had a blast!  Each month we take turns hosting which means we come up with the card/project ideas and provide the supplies and samples for each person to make them.  We also have a monthly card exchange so that we can build our stock of cards. 


Our group ranges from seriously seasoned stampers and newbies.  Ladies who stamp daily, and those who haven't stamped in years.  Our monthly meeting allows us to take time for ourselves and each other, and to use the supplies we each have packed away.  I think our first evening together was a huge success!  We had new recipes for snacks, lots of laughter, and creative time.  I really enjoyed myself.
 
Below are the two cards I created for the ladies to make.


 
The owl card was puttsy, but the second card was super simple.  I think everyone had a good time.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm trying to get back into the routine of being crafty, and slowly that is happening.  I'm still grieving my daughter, but not allowing that grief to paralyze me.
 
Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Your cute card is totally adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love those little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owls are so sweet, but I love the simple embossed card. Just what we all need, fast, elegant cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both wonderful! Love the CAS design of the first card and the owls on the second one are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete