Saturday, November 16, 2013

Itty Bitty Banner and New Arrival Cricut Cartridge Baby Greeting Card

Hello!  Today I'm bringing you a baby card that I made for my very special cousin, Anne.  She's expecting her first child and the baby shower is today.  Her and her husband have chosen not to know what the sex of the baby is, so I've gone with neutral colors for her card and gift.  I made a scrapbook album for the shower gift, and the card is made with some of the same papers and elements used in the album. 

Here are some pictures of the card.
 
 I used a stamp set and matching die called Itty Bitty Banners from Stampin Up for the greeting, "sweet baby".
 
 I used the Cricut cartridge New Arrival for the onesie and hanger.
 
 Some stickles, a circle punch and a heart punch of the DSP  as well as an embossing folder by Darcie add finishing touches to the card.
 
Here is the final look at the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment