Monday, December 22, 2008

Are You Ready?

I don't know about all of you, but I can't believe Christmas is in 3 days! I am no where near ready! I don't even have a tree up yet! We've been getting a ton of snow here in Minnesota, so it has already begun to look a lot like Christmas, but something is keeping me from being in the mood. Perhaps it is the economy. When I think of how many people are out of work and won't have much to celebrate it makes me sad.

Please don't get me wrong, I know that Christmas isn't about gifts, but for people with children that can't afford to get things for their children, it is sad. Unfortunately, I am not in the position to donate as we have in years past.

Things have been very slow for sales, and I haven't been creating things for the past few weeks. I have some time off from my full time job over the next few weeks, and I hope to get lots of scrapping and paper creating done.

Here are a few of my latest albums.



No comments:

Post a Comment