Saturday, November 15, 2008

Newly Finished Items



Well everyone, I've been busy working in my scrap room again and I have some newly finished items I'd like to share with you.

This one is listed right now on eBay as a 100% Charity Auction in memory of sweetpeascraps (Kathy) who passed away recently after a brave battle with cancer. The proceeds are being donated to the American Cancer Society. Other sellers on eBay are also listing in Kathy's memory, and you can find the auctions this week (11/15) by searching sweetpea in the craft category.


Here is another layout that I finished that will be listed tomorrow (11/16) along with the Christmas Paper Bag. The colors are a little dull in the photo, but I really like the way this turned out. The background is a pale yellow, and the brown and blue actually look nice together in person.
I wish I could out the camera settings better. I feel like I'm always saying, "The pictures don't do this justice," but I"m saying it again! :) The pictures don't do this one justice. Be sure to check the eBay link below to look at my auctions!


No comments:

Post a Comment