Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 11/22/2008

Happy Saturday all! It is snowing a bit here in Minnesota. I think that is a great excuse for me to play in my craft room. Today marks the end of my charity auction on eBay in memory of Kathy (sweetpeascraps) who lost her battle with cancer in August.

THANKSGIVING
It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week already! Time certainly flies once Halloween comes, but each year seems to be faster and faster. I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but Michaels is going to be open on Thanksgiving day from 6-9pm (not in all states) and they are having an amazing sale on Cricut cartridges. The will be $29.00! Considering they usually sell between $50-90, that is AWESOME. They will also have the Cricut Create (their new machine with the portability of the orginal and the functionality of the Expression) half price. For Minnesota, that will put the price at around $150.00, so for those of you looking for a new machine, that might be the day to buy it!
Well, I'm off to scrap! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment