- Cut the Night of Navy card stock to 3.5 x 8.5 and score at 4.25 (this is the base for the card).
- Stamp the image onto a 2.5 x 2.5 piece of Whisper White card stock and tear the top of the paper all the way across
- Layer with a piece of Mellow Moss car stock cut to 2.75 x 2.75
- Layer with a piece of Brocade Blue card stock cut to 3 x 3
- Fasten Snap or brad in the left top corner of the layered image
- Adhere layers of pattern paper overlapping to leave a .25 border around the edge of the front of the card.
- Adhere stamped layers with pop dots to the right side of the card front
- Cut and adhere a 3.25 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock for the inside of the card
I didn't get a picture of the finished card, and I apologize. If someone follows the directions, please send me a picture of your finished card.
I know, not an elaborate card, but it was 9:30 pm when I started them and I have a ton of things to finish up before we leave. I'll make it up to the ladies next month! That's all I've got for you today. My next post will most likely be once we return from Tennessee. Thanks for stopping by!