Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Well all, as usual, my everyday life has taken over my time. I got back from Tennessee, and head right for a wonderful retreat. Now I've been back to "real" life since last Tuesday, and the chaos has jumped into full swing!

Yesterday we planted some fruit and veggie plants to grow in pots on our patio. We'll see how they do and if it was worth the work and expense to grow our own :)

I'm working on the MAY Challenge for my eBay scrapbook group SMIC. Out theme this month is "Memories" or "in Memory of"... I need to get my items made and listed so that they end by 5/31. Does anyone have a suggestion for a theme for our June challenge?

I apologize that I haven't put pictures in the last two posts. I'll work on that for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment