Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sketchy Frog Greeting Card

I made today's card for the SC340 Challenge at SCS.  I decided to use a technique that I don't use very often, masking, and I also used a stamp set that is retired, but newly acquired by me that I've never used. 
 Here is the sketch we were to use.
 Here is my card.  I  was inspired by the ribbon, and built the card around it.  When I saw the sketch, I thought the ribbon would be the perfect element along the left border in the sketch.
 I used a base of Kraft, the embossed piece is Pear Pizazz, and the ink is Pear Pizazz and Chocolate Chip.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Like how you used only green and made it match. And the text is funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the stamp set and you make great paper choices. Wonderful job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon and the dotted paper! Really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?! Love the frog and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete