Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stampin Up Textured Quilt Card

Today's card is a quilt card that I made with scraps of my favorite pattern paper from Stampin Up (Bella Rose).  I punched squares and sewed them to a scrap piece of white paper and then ran it through my Cuttlebug with the lattice square embossing folder.

 The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss, and the accent colors are white and Pink Pirouette.
 I used white 1/4" ribbon

 Here is the close up of the stitched and the birthday sentiment.
One more final look at the final card.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the quilted look. Really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a greta idea and reminds me of spring!
    Have a nice weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, a clever idea to use up all those scraps of pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size square punch did you use? Your card it so pretty and soft like your paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card to make. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete