Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that you had safe and wonderful holidays. The ladies in my eBay scrapbook group SMIC started the year off with a Valentine theme layout challenge. I tried to make something different, and the photo below is the final product.


Did you make any New Years Resolutions? I did. Here they are for everyone to see.
  1. Lose weight
  2. Scrap more and try new techniques and styles than I usually do (I know I can't be the only person that tends to use the same layout all the time!)
  3. Organize my scrapbook room so I actually use all the stuff I already have.
To go along with resolution number 3 here are some pictures of my scrapbook/craft room. We'll see where the new year takes me!



Do you have any suggestions for me for organizing my craft room? I welcome any comments!
Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment