Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine's Day Piecings, Layouts and Albums

Well, I have to admit that I'm not a big celebrator of Valentine's day, and I was trying to figure out why. Then it dawned on me that I should be. It is usually the one day a year that we tell everyone how much we love them. Here are some of my latest love filled, love themed items. We don't' have to have everything in reds, pinks, and fru fru--now don't take that wrong, I love fru fru too, but not all the time, and I'm not a red and pink person for more than a few times. Here are a few different takes on "love" themed items. How do you say "I love you"?

Love you to the Moon

Slider box to fill with candy


6x6 paper bag album


Wild Thing I Love You page starter set.


Love Bug page borders
My point is that your options for showing someone that you love them in your crafting are unlimited. Let your imagination run wild! Drop me a line and let me know how you're showing your love in your paper crafting for Valentine's day or just because. HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment