Monday, June 14, 2010

Paper Bag Albums--Homemade Gifts



Some special young ladies graduated this year from high school. I've known them since they were six years old, and I decided to make a special gift for their graduation. I made them each a paper bag album for them to take with them to college. The compact 6x6 size works well with dorm room life, and will allow them to bring photos of people they love with them into the beginning of their new worlds.

Paper bag albums are not new creations in my scrapbook room, they are one of my favorite homemade gifts. I make them in a variety of sizes, but the 6x6 is still my favorite.


Here are Eeva and Anna's albums.


The Front of Anna's Album


The Back of Anna's Album

The Front of Eeva's Album



The Back of Eeva's Album



I love giving these homemade albums as a special personalized gift. I just made one from my cousin with her first baby, and I have seven more baby albums to make! Three girls and four boys. I need to get three of the boy albums completed by next Tuesday. With that said, I'd better go to my scrapbook room and get working on them. :0)


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment