Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two Challenge Tuesday #5

Well, it's that time of week again. Time for our Two Challenge Tuesday. Two challenges, one final product. I've been working on finishing graduation and baby gifts (paper bag albums--I know you're all just shocked!), so I haven't been creating many cards at home lately. Today's sample card is a result of the stamping club workshop that I go to each month. I wasn't able to attend this week, but they made this adorable card at last week's session.


Challenge 1: Make a masculine card.

Challenge 2: The main image of the card has to be made of paper, not stamped.



Sample: This card is made using punches! Do you see it? Wide oval, large oval, 1/2 " circle, Modern label, word window, and horizontal slot punches from Stampin' Up!



Here is the sample!






Let me know what you come up with for the challenge! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment