Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moved

Hello All!

Well, we moved over the weekend. It was a LOT of work. I'm excited about my new scrapbook room and am slowly working on getting everything just where I want it. I picked up 5 matching Ikea tables at a garage sale and they look so nice! I had multiple workspaces in my room before, but none of them matched. I haven't decided what color to paint the walls, and right now most of my supplies are still in boxes on the awesome shelving that my hubby installed in the closet. I will post photos once I get everything where I want it and functional again--I'm hoping over this long holiday weekend I'll tackle that project. The rest of the house is mostly unpacked thanks to some wonderful friends! We're excited and it's starting to feel like "home" the dogs seem to be adjusting well.


Back to it! I hope to post more by next week. Stay tuned :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment