Sunday, May 29, 2011

SCS Triple Challenge Greeting Card

Today I made a card to meet the needs for 3 challenges over at Splitcoaststampers (SCS).  Later I'll post my CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge card as well.

 This card meets the Sketch Challenge (SC334), Color Challenge (CC324) and the Free for All (F4A66) challenge.  The Free for All challenge was to use something we received for free.  In my card, the image is my freebie.  My wonderful friend Norma let me borrow this stamp set (Along the Shore by Stampin Up!).

 I added three brads in the left corner.
 Texture!!!
 The colors are Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, and Baja Breeze.
 The pattern paper is from K & Company Sea Glass collection.
I'm really happy with the final results.  I just wish the weather would cooperate better so I could have gotten better pictures; it's very overcast and humid in Minnesota today.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment