Saturday, May 28, 2011

Splitcoaststampers CAS120 Challenge Greeting Card

Today I decided to try a CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  CAS stands for Clean and Simple...It's not about layers--I know!  I LOVE LAYERS!  I also find that I like simple as well. 
I used a $1.00 set of stamps by Studio G that I picked up in the cheap bins at Michael's a few weeks ago.  This is the first time I've inked that set up!
The cirlces under the ribbon is a stamp by Hero Arts (F3084 Row of Jubilee Dots).
The white ribbon is 1/4" Whisper White from Stampin Up! and the brad is a Filigree brad from Stampin Up! as well.
For my first CAS challenge, I'm pretty happy with the end result.  You can see the CAS120 submissions as well as my card here.

Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment