Friday, November 25, 2011

Cricut Christmas Snowflake Greeting Card


There is nothing wrong with simple cards.  That has been my theme as I get back into my creative and blogging routine.  So, today I bring you another simple card. 

 This card meets three challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  TLC352 (Make Snow) I consider the pearls I added to the snowflake enough.

 The second challenge CAS145 (Christmas/Winter Clean and Simple).  This one is very clean and simple with a Winter/Christmas theme.  The third challenge this card meets is the F4A92 (Black and White Christmas)--ok, I used Very Vanilla and black, but close enough! 

 I used the stamp set Home for Christmas for the front sentiment and the inside is stamped with the sentiment from Festive Favorites.
I again used my Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge to cut the snowflake.  I added pearl accents to the center and each "bump" of the snowflake.



 Here is a closer look at the snowflake.


One more look at the whole card.  Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment