Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Simple Birthday Bling Greeting Card

Hello all!  I know, I've been MIA for a week or so.  It's hard to believe how quickly the gears turn to high in life.  The holiday's haven't even started yet, but wow is time flying by.  Work and life in general have taken over and left me little time for my card making.

This past weekend my god children were over with their mom and dad for dinner.  My Hannah, who is a freshman in high school this year wanted to make a card after looking at one of mine.  She did a GREAT job, so the card I'm showing you today was made by her for a friend at school.  Hannah ended up making 4 cards, and Olivia joined in the fun and made me a special card.  Well, here is the creation Hannah made.  She did great for a first time stamper!  I'm very proud of her!





Thanks for stopping!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment