Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Simple Ornament Christmas Holiday Greeting Card

I've been in a slump with making cards and being creative lately, but last weekend we had friends over and I helped make their Christmas cards for this year, and it seemed to be the trigger for me to actually make something of my own again.  So, today I'm sharing a Clean and Simple (CAS) Christmas card.

I used a base of Real Red, and layered Whisper White which I embossed with my friend Norma's poinsettia embossing folder.

 I punched out two ornaments from a magazine and used the stamp set Short and Sweet for the sentiment which I punched out with the small oval punch.  I layered that with a scallop oval punch from Real Red.
 I added rhinestone strips for the "string" that the ornaments are suspended from.
 I also added small strips of rhinestones to the "lip" of the ornaments to add a little more bling to the card.



Here is one more final look at the card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment