Monday, March 28, 2011

Because I Care Stationery Box

In my gift box with cards tutorial a few days ago, I showed you how to make this perfect box from a single 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of cardstock. Today I'm showing you the finished product and the cards that go inside the box. Since I did some very chunky cards, I decided to place 4 cards inside the box instead of 6 so that it doesn't stretch the box.

I used the stamp set Because I Care from Stampin Up! for the hydrangea. The colors I used are Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze, and pattern paper by K & Company.


Here is the front of the newly decorated box.


This is the box that I started with.


Different angle of the front

Here the box is opened. Card # 1 (see my challenge posts from yesterday to see more details of this one). Sentiment: Happy Birthday Card #2 Sentiment: Becuase I Care Card #3 Sentiment: Thank You Card #4 Sentiment: For You






Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment