Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenge Card Submission

Here is my second post for today. I started making cards to fill the box I showed you how to make yesterday, and I decided to make a card that I could address as many card challenges as possible... I was able to represent 4 different challenges with this vintage/distressed birthday card.
I used Stampin Up! cardstock, stamps and punches. I'm not sure of the maker of the vintage brad and pearl accents. The pattern paper is by K & Company.

This card meets the criteria for the following 4 challenges:





  1. Stamptacular Sunday--Birthday, No Kids Allowed Card


  2. Papertake Weekly--Something Girlie


  3. Birthday Sundae--Spring Birthday Card

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the flower image you used and the paper placement behind the image. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes, I appreciate it!

    Kristie
    Birthday Sundaes Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I have that stamp set (accidentally ordered it in French). I am going to have to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous stamp! Great distressing! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the image and the colour
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp set! Your distressing looks beautiful on this card and the pearls are a great touch! It is a great Spring Birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card.. The hydrangea is gorgeous. I love the pearls and the brad. Very nice touches. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love floral cards and this Hydrangea is gorgeous. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! What a beautiful flower that is!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I love your card! I am a new follower now! Please go check out my blog and become my follower http://alannahsspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete