Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Inspiration--Take Two

For Two Challenge Tuesday #9 I used this bedding ensemble as my inspiration for my card. I mentioned that I had other ideas come to mind for additional cards and today I'm showing you another one. For a reminder, below is the picture that I used for the idea.

Below is the second card that I made. It's very simple, but I used the embossing folder sponged with white craft ink to replicate the pattern and colors in the bedding.


I used Close to Cocoa for the base, a piece of Kraft (Crumb Cake) for the embossed piece which measures 4 x 5 1/4", Then I used the stamp set Elements of Style from Stampin Up! for the image and the sentiment on Kraft colored cardstock. I ran the flowers through my Cuttlebug with the circle Nestabilities and then used the circle scallop Nestabilities with Chocolate Chip as the layer behind the image. I used the small oval scallop punch (also from Stampin Up!) with Chocolate Chip for layering the sentiment. For the final touch, I added a piece of sheer polka dot ribbon underneath the sentiment. I'm pleased with the end result.





Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment