Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Challenge Tuesday # 9



Hello everyone!

I'm late posting the Tuesday Challenge today--Sorry about that!
Hopefully you'll find today's Two Challenge Tuesday easy and you'll play along. Drop a comment or send me an email with your entry for the challenge!
Above you see my card. Can you guess the challenge before you read further?


  1. Follow the color scheme of the picture below

  2. Make a masculine card

Sometimes it amazes me where I find inspiration for cards...I can think of a ton more card designs that will work for the image above, but of course I need more time to play...hopefully that will happen later this week ;o)

I used Chocolate Chip, Kraft (now known as Crumb Cake), and Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin Up! I used punches to make coordinating embellishments and used an embossing folder for added texture.

Below is a side view of my card.

Next is the inside of the card

One more final look at the front of the card.

What will you come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment