Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Square Easel Card: Mother's Day Card

Today's card is a 4 1/4" square easel card for Mother's Day. The photos are a little dark and are distorting the colors, but you get the idea. I used Stampin Up! Real Rust, Baja Breeze and Kraft cardstock, and pattern paper from K & Company. The flowers are by Prima, and the pearls were from Michael's. I used two Stampin Up! Stamp sets: the flower is from Close as a Memory, and stamped it with VersaMark. I'm not sure the name of the stamp set that the sentiment is from. It reads: "A mother holds her children's hands for but a moment, their hearts forever."





Here is one side view of the card. I used the eyelet border punch, as well as some filigree brads on the inside.





The filigree brads serve as the stopper to hold the card in front of the card in a standing position.






I'm becoming addicted to the easel cards, and I was just watching a tutorial on how to make double and triple easel cards...I can't wait to try them!






Here is one final look at the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment