Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Countryside Watercolor Truck Stampin Up Greeting Card

Hello!

Today's card is very CAS, Clean and Simple.  I LOVE WATERCOLORING!!!!  I was lucky enough to purchase some of Stampin Up's retired watercolor crayons, and I've been playing around with the.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets to use for watercoloring.
 The truck is from Counrtyside (retured), and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (current).

 Here is a closer look at the truck.

My friend Norma says less is more when it comes to coloring, and she couldn't be more correct!  Thanks for the advice Norma!

I used the lattice square embossing folder for Night of Navy and Ridinghood Red papers for simplicity and texture.

Thanks for stopping by and learning about my newest, favorite technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment