Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Cards for Work--Curly Cute and Petite Pairs Stamp Sets

Hello Everyone!  Well, I had my surgery on the 30th of November and everything went as well as expected according to the doctors!  YAY!  I'm  starting to feel really good and was able to play in my craft room for a few hours.  This first card I'm sharing with you, I made for my husband's co-workers.  





I used one retired stamp set (Curly Cute) for the front greeting and one current stamp set for the inside sentiment (Petite Pairs).  I used a base of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, (Item Number 119685--24 sheets for $6.95) Whisper White cardstock, (Item Number 100730--40 sheets for $8.50) and pattern paper from the Season of Style designer series paper stack (Item Number 132181--48 sheets for $6.95--from the Holiday catalog--available until January 2, 2014).  I wanted some new holiday DSP, but I wanted to get the most for my money, and the paper stack was that for me!  Because the paper stack is double sided, just like the larger 12x12 sheets, I was able to get all 4 patterns that I used on these banner cards.  The ribbon is not from Stampin Up, I purchased it from our local dollar store, but it coordinates nicely.

So, here are a few last looks at the banner cards I made for my husband to give to his co-workers.

BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment