Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mosaic Madness and Sycamore Street Get Well Soon Note Card

With the wonderful clearance rack offerings on StampinUp.com right now, some of the fun SAB products from last year are available for awesome prices.  I got the DSP as well as the ribbon/button pack, and I had a lot of fun with the bright colors and the Mosaic Madness stamp and punch set.  Here is what I came up with!
 The DSP coordinates with a ton of colors, so I had fun with colors that I haven't used in a while.
The base of this card is Tangerine Tango, with a layer of Whisper White and three pieces of DSP.

 I  didn't have Tangerine Tango or Pool Party ink pads, so I used  Stampin Write markers for the stamped images.


It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I pop dotted the Pool Party Mosaic punch.





Closer look of the punches and the border punch.

Side View of the button and popped punch.

Here is a final look at the card.   I think I'll use the darker blue in the paper for the next card.

Thanks for looking!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment