Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stampin Up Welcome Baby Dresser Shaped Greeting Card and Tutorial

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for a baby swap.  I had been looking at a ton of dresser cards online and was inspired by them all!  It was overwhelming, so I used some of the features that struck me the most.

 I used various neutral colors for the "quilt" hanging out of the third drawer.  It's difficult to see in the photos, but I used two different embossing folders to add texture also.

 In this view I think you can see the embossing I did around each "drawer" for more detail.

 I used the Stampin Up set called Petite Pairs for the outside and inside sentiments.


UPDATE:
So, I've received a few requests for how I made the card including dimensions so here are a few simple photos with the details of what I did to create this card.




Please let me know if I've forgotten anything helpful for you!

Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment