Monday, December 16, 2013

Stampin Up Sympathy Greeting Cards

Today I'm sharing some sympathy cards that I've made over the last few months.  Unfortunately, it seems that with the weather, the need for sympathy cards increases.

This first card I made for my stamper club card exchange.  Ladies Play with Paper is our monthly club. This card was for the Sympathy card swap.  

 This card is made with a economical  paper stack from Wal-Mart.  It was a stack of 6x6 papers and I believe was only $3.50.    

 I double stamped the flowers with a silhouette look in Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.  The sheer vanilla ribbon is from the dollar store, and the antique brad is from my stash.

 I made a double looped bow with the ribbon.

Final look at card one.


Here is the second card.  I used a floral stamp set that by dear friend Angela gave me, and then used a K&Company paper stack of pattern papers and the scallop edge die from Stampin Up for all the scallops.

 I used Chocolate Chip Ink and cardstock to mat the stamped image.  I wrapped baker's twine around the stamped image.

 The base of this card is Really Rust.

I love the look of all the vintage pattern papers.

Final look of the second card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment