Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stampin Up Banner 2014 SAB Sneak Peak Greeting Card

I was so excited to get the banner stamp and punch for the early preview the demonstrators can earn.  Here is a card I made with an old and new idea in my head.  Old Sale-A-Bration paper combined with new Sale-A-Bration stamp and punch.  I needed a Valentine's theme card for my Ladies Play with Paper club card exchange.  I ended up make three because I wasn't happy with anything I put together.   Finally, I liked this one!
 The base of this card is Island Indigo with a layer of Sycamore Street DSP from last year's SAB.  I stamped all the pieces of the banner in coordinating colors:  Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Ridinghood Red, and then punched them each out.  I used a small heart punch (non-SU) and punched two Tangerine Tango hearts to begin and end the banner.

 The large heart is from I Heart Hearts, and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Island Idigo and Pool Party respectively.

 I added a layer of Tangerine Tango that I scallop punched one side of and added a piece of ruffled Island Indigo ribbon to the center.

Here is a closer look at the banner.
One more final look at the card.

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment