Thursday, December 19, 2013

Label Love and Layers Stampin Up Greeting Card

Today's card is made using one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2013-2014 Stampin Up Catalog called Label Love.  It comes as a bundle, and for me, it was totally worth it!

 I used a base of Eggplant Envy with layers of Black, Wisteria Wonder and banners in Whisper White, and Eggplant Envy, more Black and Wisteria Wonder...See now why I called this post Label Love and Layers?  This is a THICK card!


The sentiment from Label Love that I used was "just for you".  I punched it out with the matching punch.  I wrapped the purple banner with Baker's Twine.

 Two layers of Wisteria Wonder and one layer of Eggplant Envy are embossed with the Mosaic Madness embossing folder...Another one of my favorites from this year's catalog.

 One of the things I love about the embossing folders is that they add so much that you can make cards without adding the cost of DSP (designer series paper/pattern paper) if you so choose.


Here is a final look at the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment