Monday, May 2, 2011

Garden Cards: Mother's Day 6-Pack

I was working on a 6-pack of cards for a co-worker to send her mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  She selected a garden theme and said that her MIL likes greens and blues.  Below are the cards and box I created for her.


I used cardstock from Stampin Up and pattern papers from DCWV Cafe Mediterranean paper pack for the box.
Here is a look at the box and all the cards.

Card 1:  Thinking of you


I used watercolor pencils and blender pens to color the image and then used Stickles for bling.

I added a fun dragon fly brad to this card and staged it to sit above textured green cardstock to represent grass.

Card 2: To Someone Special


I again used watercolor pencils, blender pens, and Stickles for the stamped image.

I used graduate dew drops and a punched border with white ribbon to finish.
Card 3:  Miss You
I again used watercolor pencils, blender pens, and Stickles for the stamped image.


I used my scallop circle punch and cut it apart to make the border large enough for my stamped and layered image.
Punched flowers with brad centers finished off the details.

Card 4:  Best Wishes
I added cute little dragonfly buttons.
Punched flowers and brad centers finished this card.
Card 5:  you're too kind Quilt Card
I used a metal frame accent, with brads and white ribbon as well as machine stitching.
And again finished with white punched flowers with yellow brad centers.
Card 6:  Happy Birthday
I used a scallop border punch, square punch, and mismatch buttons to finish this card.
I call it the fun and funky look!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment