Friday, May 13, 2011

Get Well Soon Card

 Given the amount of  time the wedding invites are taking, I'm resorting to simple recipes for my card stash right now. 

Here is a simple get well card that will work for masculine or feminine recipients.
 I used Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip cardstock from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is Chocolate Chip from Stampin Up.  The blue cardstock is from my stash, and the patter paper is called "picnic" from Webster's Pages Parlor Collection.
The buttons are from my stash, and the border punch is by Fiskars.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets "Cheery Chat" from Stampin Up.  I love how versatile the set is, and I've had it for a LONG time!

 Inside is stamped with "When everything is said and done, being sick is never fun!"
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment