Monday, June 6, 2011

Thinking of You in Style Greeting Card


 Today's card was made with one of my all time favorite stamp sets called Elements of Style from Stampin Up!

 I stamped the main image in Chocolate Chip, and then cut it out with my circle scissors by EK Success and then distressed the image. 
 The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye, and I added the touch of machine sewing to both pieces.
 I like look of graduated pearls as well, so I added them to the sentiment as well as to the main floral image.
 I also love texture, so I ran the chocolate circle through my Cuttlebug embossing folder before adhering it.
 There are four sizes of the pearls on the main image, and I repeated the smallest size to fill in some of the white space.
Here is one more look at the card.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment