Saturday, July 17, 2010

Challenge Cards

Hello All! Today's all about the card challenges I participated in for this week. I'm working on a few more, but here are some that I finished up this morning.

This card uses the sketch from the blog Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. It is a little hard to see in the first picture because the base of the card is Whisper White. Anyway, the card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" and the pattern paper used is from DCWV. I used the Stampin Up! set called Elements of Style.


This next card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge # 109. I followed the sketch for the most part, but I did move where the text/sentiment was placed as I liked it under my image.


Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Both your cards are fabulous. The first is so elegant, the pearl embelishments are wonderful. The second card is too cute! Love that sweet image and it's beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challelnge this week...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for reminding me that I STILL dont have that awesome SU! set yet... ME WANT!

    fabulous cards. Lots of pretty details! Thank you for sharing your creative twist on our current sketch challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Love the stamp you used, and your use of pearls is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete