Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Scrapbook Room

Well, I was able to snap some quick pictures with my cell phone to at least share a little of what my new scrapbooking/stamping space is like for anyone interested. I haven't gotten creative juices flowing to make anything yet, but I'm excited to get started and will certainly be stamping tonight once I'm done posting this message.
Here the room view from the hallway. There are double doors into the room. You can see that Cocoa is clearly comfortable in my new space!
This is the view to the immediate left upon entering the room. Cricut, Sewing Machine and Computer.

This is the first side of the closet moving left to right in the room.

This is the second side of the closet. I love all the varied shelving! It keeps everything easy access.


This is the view of my actual desk.


If anyone has any suggestions on how to better utlize the space (without a lot of cost) I'm open to suggestions!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment