Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Challange Tuesday # 7

Hello Everyone! Are you ready for our Two Challenge Tuesday? I'm adding a little sweetness to the pot! This is my first challenge with a prize to the winner. Challenge is open until 7/20 when the new challenge is announced.


Your two challenges for this card are:
  1. Use the sketch below
  2. Use the color scheme below


Here is my sample card. I used all Stampin Up papers, inks, and stamps. The flowers are all from Fifth Avenue Floral, and the sentiment is from Small Script. The colors I used are: Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.





I stamped the rose in Baja Breeze ink on the background as well as on a piece of watercolor paper. Then I used Blender Pens and the stamp pad to color in the flower.



I added just a touch of glitter to the petals of the rose and cut out a few of the edges of the petals for more depth. Then I placed the cut out rose on pop dots and put it on top of the outline on the background.


What will you do with this challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment