Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let the Pictures Tell the Story

It's been a while since I posted pictures of any of my personal scrapbook pages. I typically show you what is going up for sale, but today's post are pages for my own album.
These are photos from a day spent at the Conservatory with my niece, great niece and great nephew (I know! At 35 who would think I'm a great aunt already! Well I am phenomenal :0) but...). We had a wonderful day and I had my husband's macro lens and 35 mm Cannon.
So, here are the layouts.
I used the positive and negative of a chipboard letter "h" and painted them to match the flowers in the photos. I used eyelet metal letter, and triple matted my favorite photos in the bunch.


I didn't journal and I didn't use additional embellishments because I wanted the photos to do the talking for me. The pages are actually some of my favorite, but I wish these photos of them had turned out better so you could see the detail in the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment