Sunday, April 24, 2011

6-Pack Boxed Cards for Gifts Completed!

For those of you who have been following my 6-packs for my employees at my paying job, I've finished the third and final 6-pack, and I'm going to share that with you today.  Here are the links to A2 Box 6 Pack # 1 and A2 Box 6-Pack # 2 as well as the tutorial for the box.

This 6-pack uses Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla, and Kraft cardstock, and two pattern papers by Terri Conrad Designs and Wendster's Pages.  They are from the Coco Collection; the darker one is called Chocolate Souffle, and the lighter one is called Cream Puff.  I used a variety of stamps for the sentiments, but the images are from the Portfolio Collection.  All images are from Stampin Up.

 Here is the whole set
 The box closed up nice and neat
 Card 1:  Happy Birthday
 Card 2:  Happy Birthday
 Card 3:  Thank you
 Card 4:  For You
 Card 5:  Best Wishes
Card 6:  Thinking of You
One more final look at the 6-pack.

Thanks for looking and your comments!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment