Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank You Cards--More Embedded Embossing

Yesterday I showed you come birthday cards I made using the embedded embossing technique of applying all the circle punches to the background and then using an embossing folder running it through a die cut machine.  Well, I'm completely addicted to the look!  I needed three thank you cards to give with the boxes and 6-packs that I made for my employees and my paying gig, and so I decided to layer circles on circles.  I really like the circles on black because the "pop", but the white stamping didn't hold up to the embossing very well...I'll have to try something to perfect the technique, but this is what I have for you today.

 Green Galore, Whisper White and Basic Black
 Pacific Point, Whisper White, and Basic Black
Melon Mambo, Whisper White, and Basic Black

Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment